Monday 28 March 2016

Another Bomber Jacket..





Another Bomber Jacket..

Crazy... I know my mum has told me, my collection of bomber jackets is still growing! This beaut rust shiny MA1 bomber jacket came back into store and online as it sold out so quickly a month or so ago when it first got released! Yet again another outfit with a bomber, wearing underneath my simple slogan 'supermodel' tee from Missguided, Van hi top trainers and my PU biker leggings with zips from Hot-mess clothing. Girls if your looking for some comfy, fitted biker leggings I recommend these, I bought a similar pair from Zara a while ago now but the fit was awful but these are just as nice and fits like a glove!

Supermodel Slogan T-Shirt
Shiny Rust MA1 Bomber Jacket
Black PU Biker Zip Leggings
Vans Sk8-Hi Trainers

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig