Monday 17 August 2015

Wardrobe Essential



Wardrobe Essential
Still Obsessing over these dungarees!! I love dungarees in general they're the easiest outfit to wear, still making you look fashionable yet feel so comfy! These dungarees in particular are my favourite. They are the baggy, loose leg style, rather then the normal slim leg fit. I get all my dungarees from Topshop! As you can see I mainly wear dungaress with trainers, e.g. Converse or Adidas superstars. You can get away with wearing any top underneath, but I personally would go for a more tighter top. In the first couple of pictures I wore a striped bodysuit, also from Topshop. Then I wore my black Calvin Klein set, from Asos. Then finally with an old logo tshirt I got from H&M a few years ago! I sometimes wear my MA1 Bomber jacket with these outfits, showing off a more baggy old school 90's style. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig