Saturday 27 February 2016

A Bomber Jacket In Every Colour Please




A Bomber Jacket In Every Colour Please

This bomber jacket really is beautiful! I saw this jacket online, I liked it and it was very different but I didn't feel like omg I really want it! But as soon as I walked into store, I saw it and had to buy it there and then! The colour, the fabric and the quilted style really makes it stand out to other bomber jackets that are in at the moment. You can dress it up wearing lace up heels, jeans and a plunge body or dress is down like I have. I wore my comfy Adidas Original 3 stripe t-shirt and leggings, with black and white hi top Vans, creating a comfy but cool styled outfit. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig