Thursday 12 May 2016

Disco Doll







Disco Doll

Oh my god! This outfit.. I LOVE!! The dress was one I bought previously from Pretty Little Thing and their new festival campaign 'Gypsy girl' which as no surprise sold out very quickly!! I was so happy that I actually managed to get hold of one of these beaut, mermaid style, killer dresses, the iridescent sequins gives the dress a real metallic look. The dress is a little see through so I wore a pair of white high wasted bikini bottoms and a white bandeau top. I styled this beaut dress with my new and amazing baby pink faux leather biker jacket from Zara it is also available in pink, blue, mustard and black and for only £40 its a must have!! To finish of this eye-popping, statement, outfit I paired my white strappy heels and my favourite Quay sunglasses. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow I love this! Especially the jacket!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig