Wednesday 1 March 2017

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!!!

So it's not often I dress all girly and lady like, let's be honest.. But a New year maybe a new me... who knows. I didn't choose anything over the top, just a simple but elegant navy silky kimono wrap dress from one of my new fave stores online Missguided. Recently I've loved the kimono style, the big sleeves and the silky dressing gown look! Trying to make this little number look sophisticated and classy, wearing it off the shoulders showing more flesh, making heads turn. Pairing some simple, basic heels not over powering the dress and to top this outfit off an amazing, eye catching, glitter clutch bag creating the cherry on top. 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So it's not often I dress all girly and lady like, let's be honest.. But a New year maybe a new me... who knows. I didn't choose anything over the top, just a simple but elegant navy silky kimono wrap dress from one of my new fave stores online Missguided.

    ReplyDelete

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig