Saturday 9 January 2016

Lady



Lady 

Its not often you see me dressed all feminine and elegant, but on the odd occasion I will try my best. This lovely jumpsuit is from a fashion boutique on Instagram called @staceysfashionboutiue she makes so many amazing glamorous pieces I would defiantly recommend checking this boutique out ladies!! If you wanted a similar outfit which I was originally going to buy but came across this jumpsuit first you can have a look on PrettyLittleThing look for any bandeau crop top, either the bandeau top on its own or with the attached black choker. The bottoms are also available on PLT just plain Solomon Black Crepe Trousers. My bag was from Riverisland a while ago but any coloured clutch bag would look perfect with this outfit.

Helsa Black Slinky Bandeau Top
Solomon Black Crepe Trousers
Pink Fur Large Clutch
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig