Saturday 9 January 2016

Leather XXX


Leather XXX
This incredible skirt is one of the best purchases I made last year! I previously bought it on Depop, but the original idea of this style skirt came from Never Fully Dressed. You could wear this skirt with a baggy t shirt dress and have the skirt over top, with a biker jacket, I will soon be trying this out! For this outfit I wore high waisted black bikini bottoms, a bardot long sleeve cop top from Missguided and a black choker necklace. I wore my black DrMartens and my baby blue Mongolian fur bag from Riverisland. The skirt is now sold out on Never Fully Dressed but for those who have Instagram I would recommend checking out @itsbestkeptsecretx these do amazing copies of the skirt for cheaper.

Long Sleeve Jersey Bardot Crop Top
Mongolian Blue Fur Bag
DrMartens 8 Eyelet Lace Up Boots

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig