Saturday 19 March 2016

Adidas X Palace




Adidas X Palace

If you don't already know Palace Skateboards and Adidas Originals collaborated together to mix up both there styles creating Adidas X Palace. I love both Adidas Original and Palace clothing, so I decided to create my own version of the collaboration. I wore my Adidas three stripe leggings which have now sold out in Topshop and my Palace tri-line t-shirt. A cool and funky mono style outfit. Wearing my black and white hi top Vans. Camouflage is one of my favourite patterns that have come in this season, so to complete my look I added my camo bomber jacket.

Palace Tri-Line Skateboard T-shirt
Mya Camo MA1 Bomber Jacket - Similar
Three Stripe Leggings Adidas Originals
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig