Monday 28 March 2016

Sporty Vibes




Sporty Vibes

Wearing my comfy sports luxe two piece from Girlfriend Apparel, If your looking for fresh and new season styles I would definitely recommend checking GA out girls! I paired my co-ord with my new favourite peep-toe boots and my New York Yankees black and white cap. I then wore my camel duster jacket to add a bit of colour, to this cool and trendy outfit. You could wear any jacket with this from a casual short or long bomber jacket, smart dusters, leather jackets, denim jackets or a camouflage jacket and it will still look amazing!

HOME Peep-Toe Boots
Sports Luxe Two Piece
Katie Shawl Collar Belted Duster - similar
New Era 9Forty NY Cap
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig