Friday 18 March 2016

Black & Pink



Black & Pink

Cute and comfy, I wore my black denim dungarees with a my black and white Adidas trefoil crop top. You could wear any crop top or a tight fitted logo/slogan t-shirt.  I stuck with the mono feel and paired my hi top vans with this outfit. To add a bit of colour and style I wore my quilted nude shiny bomber jacket, which is one of the most comfy bombers I own as it has a extra jersey lining inside. A pair of ankle sock boots and a white boy racer vest top would look great with this outfit too.

Trefoil Crop By Adidas Originals
Three Stripe Leggings by Adidas Originals
Shiny Quilted Bomber
MOTO Clean Black Slim Denim Dungarees
Vans Sk8 Hi Black White Canvas

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig