Tuesday 14 June 2016

Adventure Time








Adventure Time

If you hadn't already noticed my blog has been very quiet recently! I've been away to Thailand, exploring the islands and spending some time with my sister who's lucky enough to be working out there! Unfortunately because I was travelling around I couldn't take half my wardrobe with me, so I haven't had many outfits to blog about and post! My first picture I choose a very simple all black outfit, doubling up on the Adidas stripes and a big baggy hoodie to keep me warm on the plane! I have put a few more pictures of some of my outfits, due to the heat I couldn't wear a lot!! I stuck to being comfy a cool, wearing baggy logo t-shirts, sport jerseys, shorts, crop tops and crochet bits!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig