Tuesday 14 June 2016

Lost in Madness




Lost in Madness

A little bit brave but a little bit mad for creating an outfit like this! I absolutely love it but honestly I did get a lot of looks when I went out. I'm becoming a little obsessed with wearing all black outfits when I go out, but I guess there is nothing wrong with that! For this outfit I have worn black high waist bikini bottoms from Topshop and a simple jersey bandeau crop top from Pretty Little Thing as well as this amazing long fringed belt which is only £12!!! The moschino body harness was a one off from @her.ambitionx on Instagram, check them out for some cute clothes, jewellery and accessories! You can wear this belt with black jeans, heels, a cute little clutch and a plunge or lace bodysuit similar to Kylie Jenners outfit and you would look amazing on a night out!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig