Wednesday 22 June 2016

Floral Festival Fun




Floral Festival Fun

As we all know Festivals are a big hype at the moment, I have created my dreamy and ideal festive outfit. Wearing this gorgeous, lust worthy, floral layered playsuit from Her.Ambitionx a simple outfit but how you style it is a biggie!! I paired my extreme studded, cut out, ankle boots and a chunky double buckle belt. Keeping with the silver, I added some statement necklaces, the silver coin necklace also from @her.ambitionx and the layered necklace underneath was from Topshop a couple of years ago. As the neckline is a deep v I wore a lace bralet from Asos, add a cute black tassel bag and you have a romantically, chic outfit!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig