Thursday 29 December 2016

Art of Dark.. Trick or Treat




Art of Dark... Trick or Treat

So if I'm being honest this was a last minute outfit. It was halloween and I told myself to be good and not buy anything new... this was asking for the impossible! A few days before AOD  I looked through my wardrobe and couldn't find anything... Believe it or not. I wanted to wear my amazing Jeffrey Campbell studded biker boots, which luckily enough I got them in the sale from Office and I absolutely love them!! I ended up buying this black slit shirt dress from PLT I got a size up as I wanted it slightly baggy to wear as a dress. I added my black bralet from ASOS and a black chunky velvet choker, creating an extreme goth look. To add a more statement look I added my black eyelet detail triple belt from the amazing Misguided but unfortunately I did buy this belt in the summer so it is sold out now but check out Pretty Little Thing as they have similar ones available now!!! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig