Saturday 7 January 2017

BAZIIC




BAZIIC MOTH 

 As soon as I saw this set on Instagram I knew I had to buy it! I had to wait a little while for the drop date but it was definitely worth it. This distressed style, long sleeve crop top and matching skirt is from Hotmess, I would 100% recommend checking this brand out, not only have they got their own must have designs they also work with Babymilk clothing which is another incredible clothing company. A perfect affordable two piece, influenced by the amazing Balmain by Oliver Rousteing, worn by the envious Kardashians and Jenners. You can wear this two piece casual with a pair of Dr. Martens and leather biker jacket. If you more of a going out/ dressy type of girl go with a pair of high sock boots and a cute clutch bag for a killer look. 

Baziic Reckless Moth Jumper
Baziic Reckless Moth Skirt
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig