Monday 17 October 2016

Cheetah




Cheetah 

I have always been a fan of Motel Rocks, with their individual looks and envious, killer styles. For this outfit I have worn one of their best sellers, the Sweetheart neckline cheetah Lanti Bodice, animal print making its way back into fashion. This body is so comfy and looks great on, dress it up or down, like me worn with some high waisted Joni jeans from Topshop, leather jacket and some beaut mesh perspex ankle boots from Simmi. These boots come in a few different colours I would 100% recommend them, not only do they look beaut they are probably the comfiest heels I own. To finish of this outfit I have added a chunky velvet choker, tassel earrings and my chain city bag from Zara. To dress this outfit up you could add a leather mini skirt and a pair of simple strap heels. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig