Monday 17 October 2016

Lace Me Up





Lace Me Up

I absolutely love this dress, its a perfect eye catching, figure flattering, must have dress. From the amazing Maniere De Voir  this dress is available in white and nude and lucky enough for us girls who like a midi dress it now comes in that style too in black and khaki. It can easily be dressed up simply add a pair of single strap heels and basic clutch bag and that is all you really need to create a serious chic look. If like me you prefer a more casual and chilled style to fit around this dress, team with a pair of all black Dr. Martens, although at first the contrast of black and white does look quite harsh. Just balance it all out and add a black bag or like me my chain city bag from Zara. Styling my fave Jacket at the moment this amazing distressed long denim jacket, the frayed edges and rips go well with the white dress. I personally haven't accessorized at all other then a bag as the dress is so amazing on its own, you only want the attention on the dress and nothing else.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig