Monday 17 October 2016

OPIA



OPIA

So yes I may have worn nightwear out, but funny enough I still got quite a few compliments on my dress! Wearing this super soft, slip dress with a lace trim from yes, the nightwear section on ASOS, you'll be surprised at all the nightwear pieces you could get away with wearing on a night out! This dress fits like a glove, hugs you in all the right places, it would look amazingggg with a pair of lace up heels or over the knee boots on a sophisticated night out. Accessorizing with a chunky velvet choker, for a more statement look and a pair of hoop earrings. I wasn't going anywhere special, for this outfit so, to make it more chilled I added my fave long denim jacket from Zara and paired my Dr. Martens and a cute little black backpack. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig