Wednesday 6 July 2016

Addicted to Black




Addicted To Black 

I really am addicted to black outfits! It is so easy to put an all black outfit together and still look cool. For this outfit I wore plain high waist MOTO Joni jeans from Topshop, a basic extreme plunge black long sleeved top and a simple back bralet both bought a while ago from Misguided. Styled with one of my favourite accessories this season the bandana, worn round my neck like a choker, leather jacket and Dr.martens. If you wanted to make this outfit more dressy, you could add a pair of lace up wedged sandals or killer boot heels.This is a very unusual and gothic look but thats what I'm all about different styles. 

MOTO Black Joni Jeans
Long Sleeve Cowl Neck Top - similar
Double Strap Bralet - similar
Black Bandana
leather Jacket





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig