Saturday 2 July 2016

Thrasher




Thrasher

Dungarees are back!! It had been a while, so I thought it was about time to wear a pair of my dungarees again. With a very simple and basic outfit, mono style, wearing my black slim leg black denim dungarees from Toyshop and of course black and white high top vans. Recently I've been wanting to get a skateboard god knows why so my tomboy style is a biggie, wearing this statement skateboard brand tee 'Thrasher' from Flatspot which comes in a few different colours, the simple central logo makes any outfit look cool! Something different, in my second picture I wore a black PU body harness and ripped black jeans to create an eye catching look.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig