Wednesday 6 July 2016

Got Me Some Dollar




Got Me Some Dollar

This dress OMG I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it online! As we all know Missguided is a very popular and well known clothing site, when there is a new collection dropping I'm always first to see it!! This dress is amazing!! If your wanting a head turning, unique and stunning outfit look no further! With a killer print, gold dollar signs, chains and a on fleek, super sexy wrap over evening vibe. I was trying to be clever and wear a pair of my comfiest heels, from MissPap but lucky enough they have gold bits in them so they went with the outfit so well! Styled with a plain black 3d gun print clutch bag and a leather jacket. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig