Tuesday 26 July 2016

Denim Short Shorts






Denim Short Shorts 

When the suns out so are my legs! Casual and comfy, wearing my MOTO bleach girlfriend shorts from Topshop and honestly they are the comfiest denim shorts that I own!! I had a quick change over, but my first outfit was for work, wearing a simple 'Thrasher' white and black tee, denims shorts, I paired my hi top vans to complete the skater chick vibe. My next outfit was for a chilled evening up Shoreditch, drinks in the sun, my ideal evening. Changing my tee to this cute twist front top from the very popular Missguided, styled with my double buckle belt from Pretty Little Thing and a plain silver pendant necklace. Sandals probably would have been the better shoe choice in the heat we had on the weekend but of course I never learn and instead I wore my black Dr. Martens. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig