Wednesday 21 September 2016

Layer Up











Layer Up

So experimenting and creating something new is my forte, let's be honest even if it does look a little weird I try my hardest to style it out well. Of course everythangggg is from the one and only MissGuided!! Wearing my new favourite, ribbed 3/4 length plunge jumpsuit, slyly making me feel like I should be in a old school work out video... But honestly this jumpsuit is beaut, looks amazing on and feels great too, would look stunning with a pair of heels and statement clutch. As I was playing a little game of layering, I decided to layer a baggy boyfriend t-shirt placing it off the shoulder showing off more of the jumpsuit underneath. I have decided to give two looks wearing the same stuff, a casual and cool, wearing Vans and knotting the t-shirt for a more chilled sporty look. Or if you've got more of a dressy side to you and would like a unique and killer look, accessorize with a black body harness, for a more eye catching look. Finish off with a pair of heels and contrasting bomber jacket adding some colour to this edgy outfit. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig