Tuesday 16 August 2016

Ain't No Party Like An Elrow Party





Ain't No Party Like An Elrow Party

So if you haven't made an appearance to an Elrow party, you definitely need to clear your diary and make a date for the next one! It is a complete and utter madness, so much goes on and you always meet some great people! Yes not going to lie every Elrow event, that I have been to it has been so packed but its so worth going! Its a party where the weirder and funkier you look the better!! I wore this beaut disco ball playsuit from the lovely Motel Rocks, I got a slightly bigger size to be able to show off this stunning black lace harness bralet from Missguided. Added some statement accessories, this double buckle belt from PLT and this large velvet choker. Layering my leather jacket over my shoulders and my black Dr. Martens, a pair of lace up or chunky summer flatform sandals would look amazing with this glitter outfit!!! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig