Tuesday 16 August 2016

Tits out.





Tits out.

Having a little bit of fun and going back to my old ways. So if I'm being honest this tits tee was a full length t-shirt but unfortunately because I am so clumsy I ended up with a stain down the bottom half of it, so I decided to cut it in half and make it into a crop top. I added a lace trim bralet from ASOS underneath to make the outfit look more interesting and detailed. I wore my ripped mom jeans from Topshop and paired my fav hi top vans. To finish off this outfit I styled my black MA1 bomber jacket also from Topshop, to create an old schoo vibe. 


MOTO Blue Ripped Mom Jeans

Monki Lace Longline Bra - similar
Boob T
Vans Sk8 Hi Black White Canvas
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig