Tuesday 23 August 2016

Zip It





Zip It

So I managed to put together an outfit I loveeee! Wearing this amazing zip up dress from my favourite boho company Rat and Boa. You could get away with wearing any sort of bralet underneath whether you want to keep it basic and wear a plain jersey bralet or something which is a bit more eye catching. I chose to wear this beaut, lace, strappy harness style bra from ASOS to make a more statement outfit. To add a bit of colour to my usual all black outfits, I finished off my outfit styling a Missguided favourite, my faux suede mustard biker jacket which is ridiculously comfy and looks incredible on and accessorising with my chain bag from Zara. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig