Tuesday 16 August 2016

Wear What You Wanna Wear!





Wear What You Wanna Wear!

A little OTT but who cares, I like the outfit and I am the one wearing it so... The majority of my outfit is from Missguided, except for the Adidas adilette sliders. Wearing my favourite extreme ripped jeans, if you are interested in buying these jeans they don'r arrive looking like this! I have worn them a few times and ripped them myself a bit to create that look. I then added my 'supermodel' tee and tied it up and finally layering up with my new faux suede biker jacket! I've been eyeing up the mustard biker jacket in Zara forever, but I ended up buying the pink one instead! I was so happy to come across this one on Missguided, it is soo comfy and you get a lot of compliments wearing it!!

Faux Suede Biker Jacket Mustard
Riot High Rise Extreme Rip Mom Jeans
Motel Slogan Festival T-shirt - similar
Adidas Adilette Sliders
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig