Tuesday 16 August 2016

Buckle Up




Buckle Up

When you come across the most amazing skirt and no matter what the price you know you will have to get it!! I do tend to dress a little gothic when I go out in the evenings, I generally don't mean to do it, it just sort of happens! This unreal skirt is from ASOS, the first time I saw it unfortunately my size was sold out but as it is me, when there is something I want I will check daily to see if its been restocked!! Lucky old me, they restocked and I bought it straight away! As this is a very statement skirt, I styled it with very basic pieces, wearing my twist front crop top from Missguided, velvet large choker and of course my comfiest dancing shoes, my Dr. Martens. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig