Monday 12 September 2016

Bold is Best!





Bold is Best!

So I saw these trousers and I loved them!! But at the time I was trying to save my money so I told myself no, I don't need them and walked away. Well as you can see that plan didn't work, the next time I went out I had to buy them as they were playing on my mind so much! They was so worth the money, they are so comfyyyyy! Yeah okay they are a bit eye popping and in your face but bold is best! I decided to do a casual style with these leopard print pleated trousers from Topshop, wearing a simple, white t-shirt and paired my black and white hi top Vans. To finish of the outfit I wore my leather jacket on my shoulders acting like a cool kid and a coin necklace. You can always wear a black bralet and sandals or chunky heels with a cute clutch bag to dress it up. 

Leopard Print Cropped Trousers
ASOS The Ultimate Crew Neck T-shirt
Leather Jacket - similar
Vans Sk8 Hi Black and White
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig