Thursday 15 September 2016

Do You Wanna Funk



Do You Wanna Funk

Leather and denim is never a good mix when the suns out and it is as humid as hell outside! But I guess as long as your outfit looks cool, you'll deal with slowly melting. Wearing my new favourite long denim jacket from Zara which was only £39.99 bargain!! For a while now I have loved the idea of denim blue and black together, so I decided to take risk and styled my black leather zip up skirt from the amazing Manieredevoir. I carried out the black style with my harness, lace bralet from ASOS and of course my black Dr. Martens. Finally accessorizing with a simple thin velvet choker, a silver chain, my chain city bag from Zara and a pair of QUAY Sungalsses bought from Topshop. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig