Monday 12 September 2016

Kendall WHO?






Kendall WHO?

So like most people I absolutely love Kendall Jenner as well as her sis Kylie! They both show off killer looks, that of course, most of us girls do try and copy! This is one of the looks Kendall Jenner wore, styling a simple white t-shirt with a cute black lace bralet over the top creating something pretty cool and different almost giving off a romantic feel to the outfit. My bralet I've worn was from ASOS a year ago but there are plenty of black lace bralets available on ASOS website that would still look good with this outfit! Layering my black lace trim bralet over the top of a plain white shirt and rolling it up in the middle to give a more edgy and different look. Wearing my high waist ripped knee jeans from Missguided and black zip up ankle heels.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig