Wednesday 21 September 2016

Shine Bright Like A Diamond





Shine Bright Like A Diamond 

I'm not a huge fan of girly girl outfit and actually looking like a lady is very rare for me.  With a very special black and white themed Engagement party I knew I had to create a very different look for me! I did originally plan to wear a simple white lace up dress, which I had for a good few weeks before the party, but I didn't feel it was dressy enough! So typical me, trying to be very creative I had an idea in my head of wearing wide leg trousers and a crop top, lucky enough I found it all on Missguided. I absolutely loved my outfit, the trousers and top were two slightly different shades but once it was on you couldn't tell the difference! Finishing the outfit off with my chain city bag and black buckle heels.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig