Friday 29 April 2016

Fenty X Puma




Fenty X Puma

So I actually managed to get hold of a pair of these amazing Puma fur slides designed by Rihanna. I was so close to get the shell ones but unfortunately, Office website crashed and they were sold out within minutes, as everyone was going mad for them! I got these cute white fur slides from the Puma which, I still really love, they go with everything!! I wore my black 3 striped Adidas leggings and a basic black baggy hoodie with them. Another one of my outfits I put together with these fur slides, was my Ivy Park nude set, it looked so good together with the white logo prints on the clothes matching the white sides. People are still going crazy for these slides so hopefully they might bring another lot out to sell!! Fingers crossed!! Don't be fooled and buy them for almost triple the price on Ebay!!

Fur Slides - SOLD OUT
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great information. It is veru interesting. You can also check Puma Fenty Creeper here.

    ReplyDelete

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig