Friday 29 April 2016

To the Extreme




 



To the Extreme

A little bit of fun with feathers, a casual but still eye catching outfit. Wearing my favourite marabou feather grey cardigan, unfortunately this is about 2 years old now but it was originally from Topshop, keep your eye open in case they bring back something similar. A simple white cropped, 90's vest top worn with these beaut extreme ripped mom jeans, bought from MissGuided. These jeans are so comfy, I bought a size smaller to fit around my waist as these are high waisted rather than jeans that sit on your hips. The ripped detail is quite delicate though whilst moving about, the rips turn into holes, but I personally feel it looks more trendy with some holes in as well as rips. Paired with my most comfy trainers my high top Vans. But if you wanted to dress it up a little you could wear a plunge bodysuit with a pair of killer heels and cute clutch bag. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig