Thursday 21 April 2016

Funky like a Pink Flamingo







Funky Like a Pink Flamingo

A funky and cool festival outfit. If you like the wacky prints, bold colour and in your face fabrics, this ones for you! Wearing this statement, quirky, little dress which is from Pretty Little Thing. The high neck and the scoop low back, makes it so easy to move in as well as the stretchy, figure hugging material makes it look great on!! Styled with my beaut marabou feather jacket, which I previously bought in Topshop sale at christmas time but I found pretty much the same one from a lovely little online boutique (links below) and some cute little pink creeper trainers. A typical summers outfit with a very vibrant feel, to finish off my outfit I added my favourite 'Kitti' sunglasses by Quay from Topshop.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig