Tuesday 12 April 2016

Punk Chick




Punk Chick

Pretending to be in a punk, rock band. I'm trying something new, a little bit edgy and different, influenced by Liza Owen. I found my old fishnet shorts, that were really fishnet tights that I just cut into shorts, if you hadn't already of guessed. Wearing my baggy 'cc' alphabet t-shirt from American Apparel with my trendy new dog collar... just kidding its really a popular piece of jewellery/fashion accessorie, the leather ring choker from Pretty Little Thing. Adding a bit more leather I styled this outfit with my leather jacket and some funky platform timberland style boots, that I bought about a year ago or longer from ASOS Marketplace. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig