Saturday 2 April 2016

Mix and Match





Mix and Match

I like to mix and match with different clothing brands, trying to create a new and unique outfit and style. I decided to add a little bit of colour, as most of my more girly/dressed up outfits are mainly all black. Wearing this beaut nude lace bodysuit from ASOS and a nude slinky neck choker bought as a matching set with a bandeau crop top from Oh Polly. Sticking with the black I wore, my favourite cropped pleated trousers, which come in a few different colours available at Topshop, with my leather jacket and caged lace up heels from MissPap. To finish off this elegant outfit I added my nude marabou feather chain shoulder bag and used it as a clutch. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig