Monday 25 April 2016

Marathon Day







Marathon day

So it was the first time I actually managed to go up to London for marathon day, normally I'm working! Even though the sun wasn't out all day and it was a little on the cold side, the atmosphere is so worth it, as well as seeing a lot of familiar faces and catching up with friends. I wore my leather and suede lace up leggings from Maniere Devoir with my photographic t-shirt which was from MissGuided. It's quite old now so unfortunately they don't stock it anymore, but in the link below I have found another slogan tee which will look just as good with this outfit. Fun with fur, to finish of my look I added my black and white trim, faux fur coat from H&M last year and a cute chunky velvet choker from @lovemedochokers on Instagram. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig