Thursday 21 April 2016

Supermodel. I Wish.



Supermodel. I Wish.

I don't know a girl who doesn't love a pair of ripped jeans, whether its one rip or twenty rips, every girl must own a pair! Unfortunately the more I wear these jeans the bigger the rip gets, but hay ho, just go with it, I say its the style of the jean. Slogan tees are very in at the moment so any slogan top would go with this outfit. I have worn my 'Supermodel' t-shirt from MissGuided but it has sold out now, so I have found a couple over styles you could wear instead. Styled with a simple leather biker jacket and my new favourite lace up creepers from In The Style as they were sold out on Missguided. They come in a variety of different colours from pink, tan, black and grey, the new popular summer shoe, inspired by Rihanna x Puma Creepers. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Girl With Style.. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig